HR Admin Assistant

Feb 15 2021
ALTRES Office |Honolulu|Full Time, $16.00 / hour
Job Description
HR Admin Assistant (199678-04)

A large local company is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant to assist their HR department while some of their staff are on leave of absences.

The position will go through September 2021, but could potentially extend beyond that.

The position will allow this candidate to work primarily from home about 80% of the time. The other 20% will be working onsite in the Downtown Honolulu area. Parking is not provided.

Hours

Full-time, Monday to Friday, 7:30am-4:00pm

Location

Downtown, Honolulu, Oahu

Pay

$16 an hour

Responsibilities

  • Answer phones and respond to HR inquiries.
  • Create job postings, complete reference checks, and process new hires.
  • Complete verification of employment requests.
  • Report fraudulent unemployment insurance claims.
  • Digitize personnel history files (scanning and filing)
  • Coordinate meetings.
  • Assist other departments as needed.

Qualifications

  • Able to start ASAP and commit for the full duration of the assignment.
  • Must have previous administrative experience.
  • HR experience is preferred, but not required.
  • Able to work independently.
  • Detail oriented with ability to multitask.
  • Comfortable working with computers (will be using Microsoft Office and ADP).
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills.